Information about our Minecraft Servers, custom commands, and more!
Game Server Info
- has custom recipes
- has custom commands
- is moderated by our Staff
About our Minecraft Server
Our server is based on the Mojang dedicated server jar - meaning we can keep up with official updates at will. We're a Survival mode server with an active whitelist. We try to give players as much freedom as possible;
Connecting to our Server
To connect to our server, you'll need to be whitelisted. Simply follow these directions and you'll be able to play in no time:
- Join our Discord Server
- Hop into the
#minecraftchannel in Game Servers
- Send a message to the channel
!maid whitelist YOURMINECRAFTNAME
- You should receive a reply from MPU Minecraft bot that you're now whitelisted
- Hop into Minecraft > Multiplayer > Add Server
- Add the address
- Connect! Have fun!
Minecraft is our more "chill" game of the community - and we like to focus towards being that. It's a place to unwind, unleash some creativity, maybe prank a few friends, etc. Pretty much anything goes on our server, but there's a few hardline rules:
- No glitching, hacking, ban evasion - straight to permaban.
- Do not impersonate Admins, or Abuse them - they're there to help you out with any issues, everyone is playing for fun. Instant permaban!
- Do not be racist, sexist, etc. - that'll result in a 3 day ban, instantly
- No racist symbols/signs - it's 2021, stop that. Admins will remove these without warning, do it more than once and it's by Admin discretion if you're banned.
- No Advertising - bannable offense. You're on our servers to have fun, and play Minecraft
- No Real Life Threats - If things being said and done are crossing over from in-game, to IRL. Call the police, and let us know, we can provide connection info to them.
- No Doxxing - Respect privacy! Any release of personal identifiable information without permission is an immediate permaban. If bad enough, Police will be involved.
Specifically to Minecraft...
- There's really no need to steal other people's stuff. Repeatedly doing so will result in a ban at Admin discretion
- Don't break other people's stuff. You'll have to help them either repair/rebuild it, or face a temporary ban.
- Don't grief people; you can muck around, sure. But if it reaches a point that it's consistent harassment, Admins will take action
||Adds [minecraft-name] to our whitelist|
Teleports you to Spawn
(10 minute cooldown)
Gives you an Enderchest
(24 hour Cooldown)
|Diamond Horse Armor|
|Gold Horse Armor|
|Iron Horse Armor|
Stats are coming soon!